Saturday, October 24, 2009

hapi hapi hapi....hahahahahaha

tis few days bz on going out o..cuz din skul..tml oso wan go out..haha
but after tat nid to jia you le..cuz wana go home ady...wakaka....so miss home o...miss my dear dear.....n everyone tat i reli care....

how u guys going?everyth fine?i hope all in gud situation ya.....n i'm sure we all will meet up soon..jz waiting me back o....my best bro's bday jz pass n time seems like pass reli fast...cuz last time i jz told him said his bday cuming soon..but now it ady pass 3days ago...then now is waiting 4 my lovely didi...BIN's bday le....hope he will hapi tat day....

jia you 4 everyone...
jia you 4 myself....
jia you
jia you
jia you............

bless ya^^

2 comments:

  1. Bro..
    I come to visit you liao.
    Recently we had less and less to chat.
    Everyone is busy things on your own.
    But..
    (Our BrotherShip will NEVER change)
    Only will get Better...
    We all look forward to ur cuming back.
    Miss u Too Much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..i noe...n i'm sure we will meet up very soon..c u ya...miz u

    ReplyDelete